Friday, September 28, 2012

Nothing Wrong With 'NO'


“For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”  -Steve Jobs


Many wrestle internally with how to come to a decision.  In prayer we ask, “God should I or shouldn’t I?”  If there is something you truly don’t want to do then be honest with yourself and have the courage to tell others ‘NO’.  God has given you a sound mind so that you take care of yourself, and very rarely is there another person who can take better care of you than you.  

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; 
do not depend on your own understanding. 
Seek his will in all you do, 
and he will show you which path to take (Proverbs 3:5, NLT). 

No comments :

Post a Comment