Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Childlike Fear?


“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. “ -Dale Carnegie

I remember myself as a boy: my biggest worry was how much fun I could have in a single day. I didn’t spend long hours pondering my retirement plan, instead I trusted in my father’s provision.  Nor did I mull how I’d make my mark in life; rather with childlike faith I set out each day to conquer, even if it was just the jungle gym.  If I truly think about it (but not too long), nothing has changed. I’m still that boy!  Not all work is fun, but work can be fun.  Set out today by trusting in the Father and planning ahead, to work hard and make a difference.  

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father (Romans 8:15, KJV).

No comments :

Post a Comment