Tuesday, November 20, 2012

An Unexpected Blessing


“Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” - John Wooden
Last January I meticulously planned everything I wanted to accomplish this year, and some of it did and didn’t work out.  One day at church a man approached me about performing in a gospel musical play titled, ‘The Storm is Passing Over’.  At first I said no because this wasn’t on my radar.  “I didn’t have time for that,” I said.  He must’ve been convincing because I caved, and I practiced every day to perform as governor this past Sunday.  I learned that if I were willing then God would stretch me.  Never once did I not have enough time.  At the play’s end four people decided to begin a relationship with Christ.
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him (1 Corinthians 2:9, NLT).

No comments :

Post a Comment