Saturday, December 15, 2012

Rerouted


I've always found that anything worth achieving will always have obstacles in the way and you've got to have that drive and determination to overcome those obstacles on route to whatever it is that you want to accomplish. -Chuck Norris

I’d just arrived in Charlotte, but due to a flight delay I’d miss my connecting flight to Houston.  “Now what?”  The airline informed me I’d have no choice but to stay overnight in a hotel.  I thought, “Oh, great, now I’m stuck in some hole in the wall.”  They put me in a 4.5 star hotel, a three-room suite.  The room cost more than my ticket!  Needless to say I enjoyed myself.  In life we map out our route, whether be where we want to attend college, apply for work, and whom we’d like to marry—and are discouraged when things don’t turn out like we had planned.  When God reroutes you, trust in Him and stay encouraged!  Eventually you will find out that God knew what He was doing all along.    


We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps (Proverbs 16:9, NLT). 

No comments :

Post a Comment