Monday, December 10, 2012

The SMALL Things



“Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.”
-Orison Swett Marden


Often I pray for that big thing that I want God to do later, as if what I am doing now is nowhere near as important.  Like me what if God wants you to make the most of the SMALL things you are already doing?  Maybe God isn’t calling you to wait to be great: instead you can be a better student, employee and mother right now.  If you add God’s supernatural anointing with your natural ability then you have a recipe for audacious faith.  Ask God to use you right now, whatever you do and wherever you are, and see how He comes through for you.     

The master said, 'Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together!'  (Matt 25:23, NLT).


No comments :

Post a Comment