Friday, February 22, 2013

A Soul Song


“I will Praise Him through the night
I will worship in the fight
Praise Him forever
Because I know He's worthy
Praise Him,
Over the adversary we'll overcome.”  –Fred Hammond


When people go to the gym they listen to music on their iPods because the music pumps them up while they exercise.  I like to play Black Gospel music.  I work out in the morning then that song plays in my head the rest of the day even after I take the headphones off.  There will be times that you may not feel encouraged to love people that hate you, pour into others when you’re emotionally empty, or go to church when you’d rather catch up on much needed sleep—this is when you’ve got to have a song playing deep down in your soul.  You must recite the lyrics of everything God has promised you in His Word.  Keep singing because all of Heaven’s angels are singing with you. 


Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise (Psalm 98:4, KJV).


No comments :

Post a Comment