Monday, April 8, 2013

No Excuses Just Run


“If it is important you’ll find a way; if it is not, you’ll find an excuse.” –Ryan Blair

When I run long distance, even after hours upon hours of training, my mind will try to tell me that I should stop.  “You may get hurt if you don’t.”  Or, “You’ve done good enough.”  Physically I have found that I am capable of so much more, but it becomes a matter of leaping the mental hurdles so that I can keep pressing forward.  Perhaps God has called you to do something, but lately it’s become difficult and tiring to keep running towards this.  I encourage you to keep pushing yourself.  God won’t call you to do something that He won’t also give you the strength to complete. 

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:14, ESV). 

No comments :

Post a Comment