Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Go AND Do


“If you don't do your part, don't blame God.” –Billy Sunday

Often times people blame God for the darnest things.  “God has financially blessed everyone but me.”  God asks, “Why don’t you find a higher paying job?”  Or, “I don’t have any friends at church.”  God says, “Join a Bible Study.”  Or, “God still hasn’t put the right person in my life; that’s why I’m single.” (I do realize some are called to be single.)  God’s reply might be, “You stay home every night to watch TV.”  As the old adage goes, God doesn’t steer immovable objects.  God will always do His part, but you must also do yours. 

So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you (Luke 11:9, NIV). 

No comments :

Post a Comment