Saturday, June 15, 2013

Starting Small


“Start small to ignite God’s vision in your life.” –Steven Furtick

Second Wind started out as a text message I would send to some of my friends and family one summer, and it has now grown into a blog that I post every day. Little did I realize it would touch people in various countries around the world.  In the last two years, the blog has begun to grow outside of the US, with the biggest readership being in Russia, Germany, the UK, and France.  It has also been read in countries like Israel, Pakistan, Belize, Iceland, Norway, and others.  I’m thankful to all of my friends who have let me know that they are encouraged.  That’s my soul purpose. 

Just like the little boy in the Bible who brought his two loaves and fishes to Jesus, all of us have something that we can give that will encourage others. 

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations… (Matthew 24:14, ESV).  

No comments :

Post a Comment