Friday, June 14, 2013

The Winners Manual


I make impact plays. I make game-changing plays.  -LeBron James

As an avid blogger I constantly look for events in my life to illuminate biblical truths, but some days I just can’t find them.  That’s when I open my Bible, The Winners Manual, and find game-changing plays.  This will often jar my thought process so that within minutes I find a topic.  Especially if you're a rookie Christian, or even if you’re a veteran, there are likely instances in which doing the right thing is instinctive (You know lying is wrong.), but there are also instances in which you haven’t a clue what to do.  (“How do I handle my difficult micromanaging boss”?)  While veterans may sometimes forget the right plays, the rookies are learning them for the first time.  Either way the answers are in The Winners Manual, God’s Playbook.   

Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do (Joshua 1:8, NLT).

No comments :

Post a Comment