Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Transformed


“God uses ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things.”  -unknown

As a child I played with toy transformers.  At first glance these transformers were just grungy trucks and old station wagons, but I was fascinated to see how they’d morph into super machines that could do the incredible.  I wished that I could also morph into something super human that could help save the world.  Only later did I realize that my childhood fantasy, in Christ, could become reality.  It doesn’t matter how average you think you look, or how mediocre you feel the job is that you do, because Christ will use you for His greater purpose.  When you allow Christ to change the way you think about what you can do, you enable Him to morph you into someone new.  Be transformed, believe in yourself, and Christ will use you. 

Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2, NLT).  

2 comments :