Friday, February 21, 2014

Legos

“You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.”  -Mark Twain

At six years of age I loved Legos! One reason for this is that I created what I saw in my mind. I used my imagination and anything was possible.  After a few hours of hard play I brought my vision into fruition and voila, I had a medieval castle.  The problem with many adults is not that we lose our imagination, but rather we allow life experience to limit it.  A few failed attempts and we say, “I can’t” or “This will never work.”  Before you can ever innovate, you have to first let go of inhibition so that you can imagine.  Prayerfully ask God to open the eyes of your heart so that you see all of the possibilities. 


... Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1, ESV). 

No comments :

Post a Comment