Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dream Bigger

“Disturb us, LORD, when our dreams have come true, because we have dreamed too little.”  -Sir Frances Drake           

After months of striving to get stronger, working through plateaus, yesterday I finally I bench-pressed 315 lbs.  I must say that it was the same feeling I had when I got the game-winning hit in little league!  For the rest of the day I had a big goofy grin on my face.  However, I couldn’t help but ask myself what comes next.  I could spend the rest of my life aimlessly going through the motions at the gym OR I could set another goal so that I have something new to strive for.  I chose the latter and I hope that whenever you reach your goals you do the same.  Never be satisfied with anything less than your personal best.  Give yourself permission to dream bigger.   Trust that if God has put a dream in your heart, He will do His part if you do yours.  


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13, NKJV). 

No comments :

Post a Comment