Friday, April 4, 2014

Victory is Yours

Go forth a conqueror and win great victories.  -Virgil

Moses passed away and Joshua was called by God to lead Israel to embark upon new territory.  However, Moses was the leader Israel respected, so Joshua must’ve asked himself, “Will anyone follow me?” or “Do I have what it takes?”  God responded, “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9).  Joshua became a conqueror.  Likewise you may have your moments where you wonder: “Will they like me?” or “Can I do this?”  What God said to Joshua is just as true for me and you: “be strong and courageous!” God is with you today and the victory is yours.  

“Overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loves us...” (Romans 8:37, NLT).


No comments :

Post a Comment