Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bye-bye Drive-through Banking

“Don't mistake activity with achievement.”   -John Wooden

I’ve had some rough times making deposits at the bank. One time I accidentally left with the drive-through tube container and I got all the way home before realizing I had to turn around.  Another time the teller forgot to give back my license before I was well on my way and I got the call to turn around.  Come to find out I could have been depositing checks utilizing the bank app on my phone!  It’s so simple.  In much the same way I suspect there are some of us that are trying to be productive doing things that we think we have to do but in reality we’re actually wasting time.  Take an inventory of how you spend your time throughout your day and redeem it doing only that which you really need or want to do.  Just watch as God begins to bless you. 


Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time… (Ephesians 5:15-5:16, NLT).

No comments :

Post a Comment