Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Experiencing God

“I just feel something good is about to happen...” –Booth Brothers

In Jerusalem there were hundreds of historical sites to see but there was one that mattered most to me: the Upper Room.  Growing up I’d always heard about it so I was thrilled to see it finally.  I anticipated the Upper Room for four days before my tour visited.  Others saw the room and moved on, but I however, tarried there for a solid hour and reveled.  I went there to be blessed and consequently I was.  What’s true for me is also true for you: when you enter your day with a holy expectation then likely you will have a holy experience.  Go into the day expecting to experience God’s presence and just watch as your senses become keener to Him. 


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3, NLT).

No comments :

Post a Comment