Saturday, May 24, 2014

Show and Tell

“God doesn't owe us anything-
yet in His grace, He still gives us good things.”  - Billy Graham
When I write these devotionals I’m usually looking for stories in my day-to-day life that’ll illuminate a biblical truth.  Maybe it’s something silly or serious, or something from my childhood or recent.  Anything and everything that is good comes from God (James 1:7) and thus could become a story to which I use to point others to Christ.  Likewise think back on all of the good times in your life.  First give thanks to God for them, but secondly talk to others about the goodness God has shown you. Your story can be used to give God glory.  When you do people’s ears will perk up to hear you because they’ll want God’s blessings, too.


I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD, the deeds for which he is to be praised (Isaiah 63:7, NIV).

No comments :

Post a Comment