Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thank You

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John F. Kennedy

This weekend I’ll head to Liberty University in Virginia to commemorate receiving my master’s degree.  As I celebrate the degree I don’t just celebrate me I also pay tribute to many people who’ve helped me accomplish this: from a friend who’d send a ‘starving graduate student’ care packages by mail, to my professors who taught me and my parents who encouraged me.  It’s almost Mother’s Day I can declare with the deepest conviction that I wouldn’t be where I am without a mother who loved and prayed.  To everyone that’s helped me, thank you.  What’s true for me is just as true for you: Anything that you have done or want to do can’t be done without the people that help you along your way.  Make sure you thank and celebrate those people AND let them know that your victory is theirs too. 


I thank God for you…. (2 Timothy 1:3, ESV)

No comments :

Post a Comment