Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Core

Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.  -Paul Ryan

I’ve led a young adults ministry at the college I teach at, called The Core.  Through this experience, I’ve seen that many of the young adults really wanted to live out their faith in Christ, but few had a support system, a community of friends, that were also doing this.  This made living for Christ more difficult.  Those who’ve joined The Core have found friends that’ll do life with them.  They’re really having fun, and they’re growing spiritually.  If you’re doing life alone then you don’t have to.  Get plugged into a Christian community so that people know you, pray for you, and do life with you. Your faith will certainly grow, and you’ll be more fulfilled.

For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them (Matthew 18:20, ESV).


No comments :

Post a Comment